Tuesday 13 February 2007

jasmine 's letter

hello this is jasmine .Alice is my best friend all though we can have are ups & downs.We do every thing together .We i have a argument Alice is always their for me .Me and Alice go every were together .Me and Alice are fashion experts.I can be bossy ,but cant we all.Alice helps me when i got boy problem s.ME &Alice make songs up together,make clubs up together,and last but not least we stick together.We both adore animals.We have known each other since we were in foundathion.We both wont to be fashion desighners when we get alder .I have a boy friend called Josh and if i fall out with him and im upset about it Alice is always thier to make me happy.Me & Alice make up dances.Well i dont really know what else to say so i'll stop from here ,and for reading this letter .From jaz -x-

No comments: